Facilities & Information
- Where can I find out about social or leisure opportunities for young people in St Helens?
- What type of activities take place in a Community Centre?
- How do I join a leisure centre or gym in St Helens?
- How can I find a local sports club?
- Are there any opportunities for people with mental health problems to socialise or meet others?
- Who can provide care to me in my own home?
- Who can provide care and/or independent living services for people with disabilities?
- What provision is there for palliative care in St Helens?
- What is personalisation and how do ‘personal budgets’ or ‘direct payments’ work?
- What Day Care Centre facilities are accessible within the borough?
- What do Social Services do for children and families? How can I contact them?
- I am concerned about the welfare of a child or young person – who can I report it to?
- How can the Youth Offending Service help young people who have broken the law?
- How can I report anti-social behaviour, hate-crime or abuse?