Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, throughout the past year, some of the information provided in the Gateway website may be outdated or changed. We are trying to resolve this for all organisations; apologies if you have been affected.

Who can provide care and/or independent living services for people with disabilities?

There are a range of charitable and private social care providers that operate in the St Helens area. Many are flexible in the service or care packages that they offer in meeting an individual’s needs – this could range from a short respite break to full 24 hour care or support and so it is best to contact the individual organisation so see exactly what they can offer.

Click here for a list of accredited providers of supported living services for vulnerable adults (provided by St Helens Council).