Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find a local sports club?
- How can the Youth Offending Service help young people who have broken the law?
- How do I know if I am drinking too much alcohol?
- I am concerned about the welfare of a child or young person – who can I report it to?
- I’m finding it tough at school/college coping with work/exams/stress – what can I do?
- I’ve just left school/college/uni – how do I go about finding a job?
- What is National Citizens Service and how can I get involved?
- What support is available for young people who have experienced bereavement?
- What support is there for young people with cancer?
- Where can I find help if I am being bullied?
- Where can I find help with mental health problems for young people?
- Where can I find information about losing weight or eating more healthily?
- Where can I find information and support around pregnancy/family planning?
- Where can I find out about social or leisure opportunities for young people in St Helens?
- Where can I find support being a young Carer?
- Where can I find support to stop/reduce smoking?
- Where can young people find help with an alcohol or drug problem?
- Where can young people go for someone to talk to?
- Who can help me with my options at 14, 16 or 18?
What can we
Facilities & Information
Young People & Families