I’m finding it tough at school/college coping with work/exams/stress – what can I do?

Your school/college may have a Student Services department that can offer you some help or advice, or alternatively your tutor or teacher may be able to help.

There are some useful webpages about coping with stress and tips to help you manage via Mind, theSite and Supportline.

You can also talk to someone in confidence about school, work, exams or stress at Childline (0800 11 11) or talk to someone face-to-face via Platform 51’s counselling service.

CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) is about supporting men, particularly those aged 15-35. It’s about giving you a break, a way of getting things off your chest and sorting your head out. If you’re going through a tough time and live on Merseyside then they could help you get back to enjoying your life. They provide a helpline (0800 58 58 58) and a website full of information, blogs and stories on issues relating to depression and suicide.