Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any classes or activities to help my family get physically fitter?
- I am concerned about the welfare of a child or young person – who can I report it to?
- I care for someone with dementia. What support is available for me?
- I have recently become a parent – what support is available to me?
- I’m caring for someone with mental health problems – where can I find support?
- Is there advice available for parents regarding their child’s learning/employment?
- Is there any support available for relatives/friends of alcohol/drug users?
- Is there any support available specifically for Dads?
- Is there any support available specifically for single parents?
- What help is there for parents/Carers of people with a disability?
- What support is available for post-traumatic stress disorder?
- Where can I find information about adopting or fostering?
- Where can I find information about childcare or Children’s Centres?
- Where can I find information about schools in St Helens?
- Where can I find information and support around pregnancy/family planning?