Where can I find help with overcoming drug addiction?

St Helens Intergrated Recovery Services, Change, Grow, Live (CGL)is a social care and health charity that works with individuals who want to change their lives for the better and achieve positive and life-affirming goals. They can provide confidential information, advice, treatment options and support for adults in St Helens.

More general information about drug use and effects can be found via FRANK (or 0300 123 66 00)

CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) is about supporting men, particularly those aged 15-35. It’s about giving you a break, a way of getting things off your chest and sorting your head out. If you’re going through a tough time and live on Merseyside then they could help you get back to enjoying your life. They provide a helpline (0800 58 58 58) and a website full of information, blogs and stories on issues relating to depression and suicide.