A Needle & Syringe Programme (NSP) or Syringe-Exchange Programme (SEP) can be found at:
- Millennium Centre Pharmacy, The Millennium Centre, Corporation Street, St Helens, WA10 1HJ
- Co-op Pharmacy, 51 Ormskirk Street, WA10 2SY
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 11 Junction Lane, Sutton, WA9 3JN
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 13 Ormskirk Street, WA10 1BQ
- Rowlands Pharmacy, 65 Market Street, Earlestown, WA12 9BS
If you find a discarded needle anywhere please contact St Helens Council’s Cleansing Department on 01744 676 789 who will remove it for you – do not attempt to remove it yourself.