Where can I find information about being more physically active when I’m in pain?

North West Borough Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust -Physiotherapy service can offer information and advice on musculoskeletal conditions and how to manage them. See the link below for further information

Individuals can be referred via their GP or self refer using the online self referral form.