How can a mental health problem be assessed?

For information on the range of NHS Mental Health services available locally see North West Borough Health Care Trust website. Here you will find information on the Assessment Team, the Recovery Team, the Staying Home Team and the Think Wellbeing service, amongst others.

Many local charities and voluntary groups can be contacted directly to enquire about accessing services that they provide.