Is there any support available for people with personality disorders?

Direct services and support for people with personality disorders in St Helens is largely provided through the NHS. Referrals into these services should be made through your GP.

For more information locally about help and support see North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.

Further information about personality disorders can also be found online via Rethink, Mind, Sane and NHS online