How do I access occupational therapy?

Specially trained Occupational Therapists are available through St Helens Council to help people with a disability (physical, learning, mental health condition or medical condition) live as independently as possible. They are able to assess what you need and give appropriate advice, provide you with access to a wide range of specialist equipment, assist in the application of grants or help you find a more suitable home if your current home cannot be adapted.

To find out more about the occupational therapy service and to request an assessment, contact the Council Contact Service on 01744 676 789. Further information can also be found on the St Helens Council website.