What is Talent Match?
Talent Match is an exciting employability programme that supports young people aged 15-29 in St Helens who have been out of work, training or education for 12 months. It is a creative and innovative programme that will develop real skills and open up opportunities for young people.
The programme offers intensive support through a dedicated Intensive Mentor who will develop a personalised pathway programme for each young person. We challenge young people to become motivated and inspired – building on their existing skills, knowledge and interest – in order to become more employable.
Talent Match is unique in that we are able to provide:
• Innovative interventions to build confidence, skills and motivation
• Access to a career coach and job club that addresses real work issues
• Personal and social development activities
• Access to accredited training and qualifications
• Young person focused business start-up support
• Childcare costs and travel expenses available
How to Access
If you are aged 16-29 and live in St Helens and would like to find out more about the Talent Match programme, then contact Michael Atherton via firstname.lastname@example.org