St Helens Safeguarding Children Partnership
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children requires effective co-ordination in every local area. The St. Helens Safeguarding Children Partnership is a key mechanism for agreeing how all partner organisations will cooperate to safeguard and promote the welfare of children… and for ensuring the effectiveness of what they do.
St Helens Safeguarding Children Partnership is committed to keeping children and young people in St Helens Borough safe, by co-ordinating the activities of the members of the Board whose job it is to safeguard children and promote their welfare. The Safeguarding Children Partnership also works hard to ensure these activities are effective and really make a difference to the lives of our children and young people. For more information regarding policies and procedures, multi-agency training, what to do if you have concerns about a child and any other matters concerning safeguarding children, please take a look at www.sthelenssafeguarding.org.uk
- Information on both local and national drivers regarding safeguarding children.
- Local priorities for safeguarding children within St. Helens.
- Who to contact if there are concerns about a child or young person.
- Safeguarding pathways for all professionals supporting children and families within the borough.
- Multi-agency training for staff and volunteers who work with children, young people and families in the St Helens area.
How to Access
If you would like to contact St Helens Safeguarding Children Board please email: email@example.com
Office opening times- 9am-4pm