MS Society- St Helens and District Group
Our group has MS Support Volunteers who are trained to confidentially offer emotional support, information,help to access specialist services and help to get financial support.
Please contact Sue Winstanley on 07521 166 590
Social meetings 2nd Tuesday of the month at St Julie’s Church Hall, Howards Lane, St Helens unless on an outing.
- Monthly social group to meet others with MS, with opportunities for outings, entertainment, activities and guest speakers
- The branch provides neuro-physiotherapy for people with MS.
- Tai Chi classes are available every other Monday afternoon at the United Reform Church, Ormskirk Street, St Helens.
- General information about MS e.g. leaflets, free monthly newsletter
- Listening service providing friendly support and information about living with MS, also signposting to other local services (The MS Society also have their national helpline – 0808 800 8000)
- Financial support is available with grants for respite, equipment or adaptations
- The Branch is here to give help and support
How to Access
To access the service contact Sue Winstanley, Lead Support Volunteer on 07521166590
MS Advice line: 0151 556 4008
Alternatively, you can contact the national MS Helpline for advice and support, available 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday (except bank holidays). Call 0808 800 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.