Footsteps offers a confidential listening, information and support service for anyone affected by someone else’s use of drugs and /or alcohol. The service is provided by professional staff and trained volunteers, many of whom have experienced substance use in their own family.
- Face-to-face support in the form of drop-in sessions, one-to-one appointments and home visits.
- Telephone support from 9am to 10pm, Monday to Friday.
- Support groups held on a weekly basis providing an opportunity for clients to share experiences with one another. The groups are held on Tuesdays and Fridays. Please contact Footsteps for more information.
- Monthly drop-in sessions to talk in confidence about someone else’s substance misuse, held at the Millennium Centre.
- Training courses are also run throughout the year for parents, family members and the whole community.
How to Access
For more information about face-to-face support, group support and training courses please contact the St Helens branch on 01744 808 212.