ADDvanced Solutions Community Network
ADDvanced Solutions Community Network is a not for profit, social enterprise, community interest company, and are the commissioned third sector provider for the neurodevelopmental pathway in St Helens. We provide open access, solution focused, community based, pre, during and post diagnosis learning, coaching and mentoring for families and the supporting professionals living with neurodevelopmental conditions, including Autism Spectrum Disorder / Condition (ASD/C ) Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Sensory Processing Difficulties, Learning Difficulties and Special Education Needs and Disability.
Our St Helens Offer includes:
• Community Network Groups: Do you have concerns about your child’s behaviour or progress at home or school? Come along to our informal weekly workshops at the YMCA, 25 College Street, St Helens, WA10 1TF every Tuesday during term time from 12.45pm to 2.45pm. We also meet for family days out during school holidays.
• Neurodevelopmental Conditions Family Learning Programme: A structured learning programme equipping parents, carers and supporters with skills, knowledge and confidence to better recognise, understand and meet the needs of their family living with Neurodevelopmental conditions.
• Evening Awareness Raising Training Workshops for parents/carers to better recognise and support the needs of the child/young person living with a Neurodevelopmental condition.
• Siblings Awareness Raising workshops for siblings of children and young people living with a Neurodevelopmental condition.
• Awareness Raising Training for Professionals to develop skills and confidence to better support the families they work with living with a Neurodevelopmental condition.